Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 06, 2017

• Reported By: wipeout2 — covina California United States of America
arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert
431 Ohio Pike Suite 170 Nationwide USA

arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert , tax scam, arriba tax services llc fraud Cincinnati, OH Nationwide

arriba tax services llc said they would take on my taxes and promised me I would get a large tax return this year. They said I could pay through my tax return for the service and that their fee is modest. Well to make a long story short this guy has NO IDEA what he is doing and ended up telling my I owed 3,000 and was not going to get anything back this year. Later I find $1000 of that was his fee. After this I took my information to my previous tax guy and he said I should have received money back and not paid a dime and that I was scammed by this tax company. I just want everyone to know what fraudsters they are! BEWARE of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2017 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arriba-tax-services-llc-scam-fraud-alert/nationwide/arriba-tax-services-llc-scam-fraud-alert-tax-scam-arriba-tax-services-llc-fraud-cincin-1360002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert