Complaint Review: Arrow Sales Group

• Reported By: Julie Jackson — San Francisco California USA
  • Arrow Sales Group

Nationwide
    USA

Arrow Sales Group ASG, Arrow Group, Arrow Sales This Company Doesn't pay they are complete liars! Sac Francisco Nationwide

This Company is a complete scam. Some guy named Justin recruted me while I was working for another lifeline company. He said he owned the company Arrow Sales Group (turned out he was barely a manager). Said he would pay me $10 a phone. Turned out it was on some sort of tiered system that was never disclosed to me so my first paycheck I did 49 sales and I was paid at 6 bucks a sale. So the next week I made sure to sell over 50 they still paid me $6 a sale. They said it was a mistake so I tried to call someone anyone higher up in the company. I still to this day can not find the owner. There was no one to call. So I decided to give it another shot.

The following week I explained to justin that there must be something I am doing wrong. So if I could work with him. He said sure meet me at this address. It turned it was where he was staying I got out knocked on the door and asked where we were headed to work. He said not to worry about work today we could just hang out at his place and he could "teach me things". As a female this was a huge red flag. Not only is this company a complete scam but they are a bunch of creeps. They only pay half of what they promise. They pay late. There is never enough phones. And apparently I was only hired because I was a girl and they thought it was ok to hit on me. Stear clear of Arrow Sales Groups these guys are the creepiest Safelink company I have ever seen. They have no ethics or morals what so ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2016 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arrow-sales-group/nationwide/arrow-sales-group-asg-arrow-group-arrow-sales-this-company-doesnt-pay-they-are-complet-1335730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content