Complaint Review: Arrowhead Water

• Arrowhead Water
    31907 9th Ave
    Laguna Beach, California
    United States of America

Arrowhead Water Took $50 out of my account and I am all paid up Laguna Beach, California

I have always paid on time, easy since they take it out automatically.  I cancelled my water because I needed to stop delivery and save money. My usual bill was about $26,  Way to go, they took $50 out of my account when I stopped delivery.  They also came and picked up the free cooler machine and 6 empty bottles.  Why in the world are they so abusive?  Now they say, I have to wait until the last 5 bottles are empty and put then out for them, the bottles I already paid for..... Before I can receive MY $50 dollar check in the mail ,who knows how many months that will take!!Shall I give them the water bottles  back now? full of water!!....so I can get my $50 dollars back!!!
Ridiculous way to do business.,.... especially a horrible way to treat your valuable customer who always ordered lots of water!!!!   I say, BAD Business .
Deb
Laguna Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arrowhead-water/laguna-beach-california-92651/arrowhead-water-took-50-out-of-my-account-and-i-am-all-paid-up-laguna-beach-california-1017078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content