Complaint Review: Art Nation World Wide

• Art Nation World Wide
    565 N.W 27th Street
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Art Nation World Wide Artisan Direct, Wynwood Gallery, Art Nation Wynwood, Jason Samuel Gallery, Jason Tyler, Tyler Halperyn, Tyler Samuels, Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel Did not return valuable framed art, Did not send confirmation art was showcased, No confirmation of paid advertisement in magazine. Miami Florida

After paying Jason Tyler (the alias he provided) more than $1000.00 for participation in shows and advertising for a full page advertisement in an Art Nation Worldwide magazine, I never heard from him again.

Unfortunately I introduced him to another great artist who he also ripped off after receiving money for participation in a show in Wynwood, Florida.

After calling him multiple times & all emails bouncing back inquiring what is the procedure to retrieve my paintining & why haven't I received confirmation of a paid advertisement, I searched online and discovered all the diaparaging news in relations to this art dealer.

I had no idea he spent time in in prison for similar offenses, no idea he's used several alias' to keep his scam going & was so upset to discover the numerous artists this art dealer has scammed.

Outside of numerous bad reviews these articles provided the most information on this scam artists background.

My heart goes out to all artists whose work was lost, stolen or destroyed. I believe the warehouses he used were emptied and no contact information is provided for those whose artwork was in his posession. I'm sorry we all didn't gather in time to bring another case aganist this scam artist but Karma is real thing, whether here on planet earth or not.

Lesson Learned. Let's be sure to do our research before handing our hard earned money & precious valuable creations to dealers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/art-nation-world-wide/miami-florida-33132/art-nation-world-wide-artisan-direct-wynwood-gallery-art-nation-wynwood-jason-samuel-g-1402753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content