Complaint Review: Artificialaiming.net

• Reported By: AAScammers — oakland Michigan United States of America
  • Artificialaiming.net

Internet
    United States of America

Purchased VIP for 1 month on their site for $20. I had VIP for all of 2 minutes and then I was banned for no reason and they would not give my money back. ArtificialAiming.net is the biggest scam site on the internet. I ended up having to contact my credit card company and threatening ArtificialAiming with a lawsuit if I didn't receive my money, in the end my credit card company reversed the payment seeing it to be fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/artificialaimingnet/internet/artificialaimingnet-artificialaiming-aa-scammers-fake-hacks-internet-737867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: V|K|NG-babo[PT] - (United States of America)

Nice fake report bud go get your friends to send in some more since this stupid site doesn't even check them.

They got me too

AUTHOR: Teddy - (United States of America)

I also fell for their ploy. These guys are a bunch of *.

AUTHOR: V|K|NG-babo[PT] - (United States of America)

You're not a AA staff member nor were you ever a AA staff member. Posting fake reports stating you represent the AA staff or were a AA staff member is fraud. You can always reply and prove to us all you were a AA staff member. I await your reply.

Yours truly,
AA staff

AUTHOR: V|K|NG-babo[PT] - (United States of America)

AA only bans you if you're a previously banned user trying to bypass an old ban for chargebacks. So the only reason you are banned is because you did a chargeback. You are more than welcome to post your username here, along with your email to confirm you are the account owner and i will post the exact reason you were banned along with proof from paypal if you did a chargeback. So go ahead and post your details since you guys like to post false claims on the web.

To the person stating he is a AA staff member you may as well go burry yourself in a hole because we are all accounted for. You can always post what your so called staff name was and i can also prove you aren't any of those people.

Yours truly,
Artificialaiming.net Staff

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Why do you think I quit that site?

AUTHOR: PwnedByMe - (United States of America)

I used to be a moderator on ArtificialAiming.net about 15 months ago. I thought they would be a great site to moderate and assist people but sadly you are correct. All of the members on the site are the same bunch of people to make the site seem legit.

That is why I quit being a moderator there. I don't like to associate myself with scammers.