Complaint Review: ArtificialAiming.net

• Reported By: KitYin — Baltimore Maryland USA
  • ArtificialAiming.net

Internet
    USA

ArtificialAiming.net Kept my money and didn't give me access to their software. Internet

*Author of original report: I disagree

*UPDATE Employee: How it works.

Couldn't get software to work so disputed through paypal.  Paypal closed transaction so never recieved software and Artificialaiming banned me so no access to software.  Contacted Artificialaiming to work out they instantly ban me for chargeback and kept my money.  They won't work with me because they have my money and don't care that I never used software.  AA please rebuttal what I have stated here.  You won't because everything I said was true.  Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2015 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/artificialaimingnet/internet/artificialaimingnet-kept-my-money-and-didnt-give-me-access-to-their-software-internet-1256062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I disagree

AUTHOR: - ()

Notice how they didn't disagree with anything that I said.  They kept my money with no access to their software and 0 days use of it.  I even went back to AA after the paypal dispute to try and work it out with them.  I wasn't even looking for a refund at this point all I was looking for was access to what I payed for.  No matter what your policy is AA not allowing someone access to what they payed for is fraudulant.

I understand AA deals with a lot of jerks, but your policy not only helps you deal with them it also screws over people who weren't trying to pull any bullshit.  We could have discussed all this on your forum if I wasn't instantly banned.

Bottom line is beware.

How it works.

AUTHOR: Haruhi - ()

When you have problems/issues with our software you use our support/forums.
Doing a dispute with our payment processer will result in account termination, no exceptions.

Regards,