Complaint Review: Artisan Pools And Embellishment Services - APES POOLS
- Artisan Pools And Embellishment Services - APES POOLS
930 S. Mason Road
- Phone: 281-395-2737
- Category: Pool Builders
Artisan Pools And Embellishment Services - APES POOLS Apes pools accepted our money but failed to complete their job or did not do some things correctly Katy Texas
1. Drains in grarea are sticking several feet out of the ground:needs to be cut and drain plates put on
2. Missing several drain plates that have never been placed in shrub area.
3. Gutter drain pipe removered during construction, I don't know where it is.
4. Solar heating device doesn't seem to work. Our pool maintenence company believes the valve to have it flow up to the roof is on upside down, bypassing the sollar roof panels.
5. Wall behind sheer decent water falls has dirt up against back concrete area by about 2 feet. This the way it should be, however I was told after the dirt was placed I should get some tar and apply it to the cement to reduce disentegration. It seems this would be part of the comstruction of a quality job.
6. We never had sod placed to replace the grassy area that died during construction. (this is no longer an issue as our gardener reseeded it after the 1st year.)
7. Pool pump has burnt out 3 times. Apes did respond quickley to the 1st 2, but when we got a surprise bill (the first was covered under warrenty) for a few hundred dollars, we told them we would pay when they completed the job they were paid to do, also we would have expected to have an estimate given prior to services rendered. The 3rd time we had our pool person replace it with what he said was a better pump. It hasn't broke since. I would like to state one thing.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/artisan-pools-and-embellishment-services-apes-pools/katy-texas-77974/artisan-pools-and-embellishment-services-apes-pools-apes-pools-accepted-our-money-but-fa-371658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: