Complaint Review: Asap Motors

• Reported By: chula vista California
  • Asap Motors
    asapmotrs.com
    Houston, Texas

Asap Motors ripoff return product almost two months still waiting on refund Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Just another rip-off by Asap Motors

well i started doing business with this company around the end of july i just return from a long deployment being the military and my wifes car need a new engine i was try to find a new or low mileage engine we ended up logging on to this company web site they said they had a beautifuly used engine with less than 31 thousand mile for about 1500 dallor and i also got their so call extended warranty so all together 1t was abot 1700 dallors not including the three seperate frieght i had to pay for . So i call i got this engine after about five days the engine got to the shop and the mechanic gave me a call and told me the oil pan had a hole in it when iwent to pay for the ship i saw the hole and was trying to fill a clam the the freight and he also wanted me to call to get premission from the company to replace it.

So we didn't lose the warranty on it so i did and asap said it was fine upon further inspection of the engine the mechanic notice extreme carbon buit for a car intake with 30 thousand mile a refuse to install the product so i call asap to have the engine replace and they agreed but they had to have thier mechanic look at it first, they call and told me that it wasn't a defected and if i need another one i would have to pay the frieght so i agree for a different engine this time this enige had less than 50000 mile.

So i got the so call different engine and my mechanic gave me a call and said it was the same engine. they open it (asap) and clean itup not realise the engine had the oil in the oil pan and that the mechanic and i took picture and mark a couple of the bolts on the engine. and sure enough the sent me the same product wich was suppose to be a different engine i call again a ask why the peole their said they didn't way the would do that so i ask for a refund because of their practise and the quality of the product.

I return the engine and its be almost two months now i call almost every work day since then i've write to them though the better business buerea and i'm still waiting on my refund and now i'm try to go to my legal office to see what i can do to get my money back i have all my reciets and picture from asap motor and the fright company and my mechanic this has been my worst and most stress fully time i can remember and i have though two major conflict being in the military and almost 2 years from my family and this is my far the most stress i've been. now its getting to the point of not being about the money but the priciple of good business pratice and not seeing anyone else get rip off my this company. if any one have any suggestion please let me know what to do about this problem. i trying to be as patient as posible.

Shelmond
chula vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asap-motors/houston-texas/asap-motors-ripoff-return-product-almost-two-months-still-waiting-on-refund-houston-texas-218971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Just another rip-off by Asap Motors

AUTHOR: Dannie - (U.S.A.)

Shelmond in Chulavista, California - Its not to late you can still take action against these thugs - contact assistant attorney general of texas - Scott Cilnton - 713-223-5886 ext. 115.
tell him you want to joint in action against asap motors with South Street Automotive - 200 South Street - Castle Rock - Colo - 80104 -