Complaint Review: ASAP relocation, inc

• ASAP relocation, inc
    2295 ring wood avenue
    San Jose, California
    United States of America

ASAP relocation, inc Bait and switch and lost my belongings San Jose, California

2 complaints against this company:

Sales rep Wayne assured me that as long as the weight of my stuff does not go over 900 lbs the cost of my cross country will be around $1200. I told him exactly what I had and there were 2 more boxes on move day then expected. They got it on the truck and said the cubic ft is way over and the cost will be $2400. All of a sudden it's about cubic ft?? I talked to the supervisor and he asked me if I wanted to take some of the stuff off the truck??? Are you kidding me!! He said cubic ft is the same as weight which it is not. I am truly disgusted with this company!

Then they did not deliver my Bose subwoofer for my surround sound.I have called 3 times with no call backs? I am willing to forget about all of this if they deliver my subwoofer. If not I will continue to report this to everyone one I can.

Sincerely

Andy Reference A398379

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asap-relocation-inc/san-jose-california-95131/asap-relocation-inc-bait-and-switch-and-lost-my-belongings-san-jose-california-975737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content