Complaint Review: ASAP RELOCATIONS

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Reported By: Austin Texas
  • ASAP RELOCATIONS

San Jose, California

ASAP relocation used missleading language and low ball quotes combined with slick sales to scam me. We had scheduled our move with them, in november, for a move that was not until december. They scared me into thinking that if I waited the price of the move would contiune to go up. We had the whole house packed up and I was in touch with asap until the day before our move. We were schedule to move on decmber 2nd, 2006. We received a call the night before saying the driver would be at our home between 9am and 12. Then a call at 2 saying they would be late, then another at 5 and one at 7 - ASAP (yeah right!!!)arrived at our home at 8 pm with a rental truck to move our 3 bedroom home 2000 miles. They worked until 4 am, waking our neigbors in the process. I had to sleep in the car with my 2 year old while my husband watched them. Of course we were then told we would get a call the next day regarding the weight - of course nobody called.

We were told our things would arrive in 4 days to texas, 24 days later our things arrived. half of my stuff were missing. When they arrived we noticed that asap relocation did not have a licesnse for interstate transport and the lowest BBB rating possible, And they Claim they are the top moving company in the nation. When we called asap direclty they told me, "You will get your stuff when you get your stuff". And of course the total due was more than $4000.00. At that point we were so sick of sleeping on the floor, we paid up. Do Not Use them! I am an educated person who is shamed by not only my experience with this company but also referring them to my friends who had the exact same experience!

Brianna
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asap-relocations/san-jose-california/asap-relocations-scam-fraud-moving-ripoff-rude-unprofessional-scary-san-jose-california-231409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A.S.A.P Relocations Inc. is part of a network of scammers in the Bay Area

AUTHOR: Scam Victim - (U.S.A.)

The is right. A.S.A.P Relocations Inc is part of a network of Relocations 419 scammers operating in the San Francisco Bay area.

See details at http://www.Relocations419.com

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Fiel complaint with DOT/FMCSA

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Actually, ASAP Relocations does have an interstate license, but you should still call to file your complaint with the DOT and FMCSA.

Call 1-888-DOT-SAFT