Complaint Review: Asbury Park Press

• Asbury Park Press
    Press Plaza Asbury Park, New Jersey
    Asbury Park Press, New Jersey
    United States of America

Asbury Park Press The AP Press does not deliver full papers to all it's distributors Asbury Park Press , New Jersey

*Author of original report: Mr. McHugh is lying

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: lies

I am sick and tired of the Asbury Park Press!I go to Walgreen's for my paper and the staff look at me strangely when I put the Sunday edition together by sections. Often the sections are not in order . Additionally, like today (9/23/12)  the Asbury Park Press  did not deliver full Sunday Editions  to Walgreens and I had to go to another distributor to receive a full edition.

I used to receive home delivery of the Asbury Park Press and have a chute in front of my home for the delivery person to put my edition in. Often I would not receive full editions, missed deliveries or the newspaper was thrown under my caror on the lawn (or on a s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asbury-park-press/asbury-park-press-new-jersey-07731/asbury-park-press-the-ap-press-does-not-deliver-full-papers-to-all-its-distributors-asbu-945380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Mr. McHugh is lying

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr. McHugh is a LIAR! Mr. McHugh is my former brother inlaw. My complaint was filed in September 2012. Mr. McHugh has been residing in England longer than that!

He IS right in that he assisted in the delivery of the Asbury Park Press with my late father in law,  HOWEVER, he NEVER (nor did my father in law) delivered the Asbury Park Press to my front lawn or my delivery chute.

Furthermore, I seriously doubt that he delivered the Asbury Park Press to the Walgreens pharmacy I patronize in Howell, NJ. It is irrelevant and immaterial. My issue is with the incompleteness of the Sunday Press. My complaint is with the Asbury Park Press NOT Mr. McHugh!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

lies

AUTHOR: James McHugh - (USA)

MARTIN ANISKO ALWAYS HAD HIS PAPER DELIVERED TO HIS LAWN / FRONT GARDEN