Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2003

• Reported By:cedar lake Indiana
Ascentive Com Software
asentive.com Internet U.S.A.

Ascentive Com Software ripoff fraudulent billing to credit card when not possiable for serviceto as telephone was disconnected I was in the hospital! consumer rip-off Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

ripoff software is not in my computer, credit card was billed for period when i was in hospital and without a telephone connection at my residence,since phone has been disconnected since about dec 7 or 11th.

if software was for active speed free trial the software was not used past the trial period and isn't in the computer.

Edward
Cedar Lake, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ascentive-com-software/internet/ascentive-com-software-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-to-credit-card-when-not-possiable-for-ser-40913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive Com Software

AUTHOR: Martin - (U.S.A.)

Please have this customer provide us with their email tracking number that they would have been assigned if they contacted our company to cancel this subscription (this number is automatically sent when someone emails our company) or to even attempt to explain this situation to us. I have checked this customer's records and we have no contact from them and I think it is highly unfair that he is going to "bad-mouth" our company without even giving us a chance to rectify the situation.