Complaint Review: Ascentive Com Software

• Reported By: cedar lake Indiana
  • Ascentive Com Software
    asentive.com
    Internet

Ascentive Com Software ripoff fraudulent billing to credit card when not possiable for serviceto as telephone was disconnected I was in the hospital! consumer rip-off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Never Even Contacted Us

ripoff software is not in my computer, credit card was billed for period when i was in hospital and without a telephone connection at my residence,since phone has been disconnected since about dec 7 or 11th.

if software was for active speed free trial the software was not used past the trial period and isn't in the computer.

Edward
Cedar Lake, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ascentive-com-software/internet/ascentive-com-software-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-to-credit-card-when-not-possiable-for-ser-40913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Martin - (U.S.A.)

Please have this customer provide us with their email tracking number that they would have been assigned if they contacted our company to cancel this subscription (this number is automatically sent when someone emails our company) or to even attempt to explain this situation to us. I have checked this customer's records and we have no contact from them and I think it is highly unfair that he is going to "bad-mouth" our company without even giving us a chance to rectify the situation.