Complaint Review: ASF International - Lifestyle Fitness

• Reported By: Indianapolis Indiana
  • ASF International - Lifestyle Fitness
    640 Plaza Drive Suite 300
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado

ASF International - Lifestyle Fitness Took money from my bank account Highlands Ranch Colorado

*Author of original report: ASF International

I joined lifestyle fitness in June of 2007, I was told I had a year contract and at the end of the year I needed to write them and tell them that I wanted to cancel. In April, May, and June 2008, I wrote life style fitness to inform them I wanted to cancel my contract. I received no response and each month 40.00 was deducted from my account.

July and August and September they got 40.00 per month. October I went to my bank and filled out paperwork to place a stop payment on "health club dues" so they would not get anymore money. Well, 40.00 came out under the name "ASF International". I finally got the contact information from the bank and asked what was going on.

I was told, I was supposed to write them, not lifestyle fitness whom I signed the contract with to cancel. I am not due any refund, and they don't know why all of a sudden the name changed to ASF International, when it used to be "health club dues". The employees that were my personal trainers, they're numbers were no longer in service.

I sent a letter and an e-mail to cancel my membership, and in the morning I'm going to send a fax, I'll see what happens next month.

Patty
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asf-international-lifestyle-fitness/highlands-ranch-colorado-80129/asf-international-lifestyle-fitness-took-money-from-my-bank-account-highlands-ranch-colo-383555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ASF International

AUTHOR: Patty - (U.S.A.)

Well, I spoke with several different people about my account. Jamie, Brandon, Tim, and Sam. Everyone has a different story. Brandon told me last that my contract would be cancelled, after I paid November dues. I remind you, my contract ended in June. I have my contract and it states, " 30 days written notice to the company address at the top of the contract". The company is Lifestyle Fitness. ASF handles the billing (news to me) and I have to cancel through them. ASF International is a rip off and they say I can't get a refund because according to them, I never tried to cancel my membership. I still have not heard anything from Lifestyle fitness (the company I originally signed with). HELP!!!!