Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I cancel my membership back in October 2009 I received a bill for Novenber,December,January, I am not paying these fees and want to make sure it is canceled. i canceled once before and have called serveral times. I then had to wait so long that I finally was either disconnected or had to hang up because of work. Then I tried to call today and the girl was VERY VERY RUDE!!!!! I then proceeded to look this up on line as I had before and realized how many complaints there are out there about other customers not having their accounts canceled as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asf-international/highlands-ranch-colorado-80129/asf-international-cancel-account-still-charging-highlands-ranch-colorado-694274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asf International