Complaint Review: Ashley Black Systems

• Reported By: Carrie — Venice California USA
  • Ashley Black Systems

Internet
    USA

Ashley Black Systems Fasciablaster Terrible Health and Aesthetic Effects of the Fasciablaster Internet

I used the fasciablaster by Ashley Black for cellulite reduction a total of 4 times. I used it precisely as it was directed and after I'd researched it intensively on her facebook page. I noticed menstrual changes immediately after my first time of using it and also had my previously under-control Epstein Barr infection reactivate after the third time. I didn't connect either of these with the fasciablaster because I had never seen any reports of such issues, and I was only rubbing it on my skin after all. When I did start to wonder if they were possibly related, I posted questions about this on the beloved facebook page I'd come to depend on. But my posts were never approved. That's when I realized the page was heavily censored to show only the positive. Ashley encourages customers to message her directly, so I did ask her about these issues. She told me that their "studies" showed no hormonal changes from use of the fasciablaster. But upon further investigating, I found that she did no real studies and that there was nothing scientific about the experiment she did on 30 women. Plus, some of them had now come out and claimed to have gotten very sick from the experiment. I then decided to test my hormone levels. I had just had tests done immediately prior to starting to fasciablast and my levels were excellent.

I'd never had any female hormonal issues in my life. But my second round of labs showed dramatic changes in my hormones. The doctor said these were highly unusual changes for the short amount of time that had passed (2.5 months). I also realized that many women had experienced reactivated old viruses and even Ashley acknowledged this was possible. I'd never had any warning that such health effects could occur. Then I tried to at least post (politely) in the comments sections abt my hormonal difficulties and abt not have realized the page was censored for only the positive. She then deleted my comments and blocked me from the page.

I then realized that there were many alternative uncensored fasciablaster groups on facebook. Women told heartbreaking stories of how their health and aesthetics were affected so badly by use of the fasciablaster. (Oh yeah, I also got worsened cellulite in the time I used it. Cellulite even around my ankles and on my arms, where I've never had it before.) All of these women had been sensored and blocked by Ashley. All had been truly harmed. Most think it is because many hormones and toxins are stored in the fat/fascia and they get released in ways that overwhelm the body and cannot be detoxes fast enough. This is heartbreaking, but more, it was horrifying to see how cruelly Ashley was trying to silence every person who had suffered these negative effects. I later found out more about how she has lied about her own license and the degrees of her training team. Lied about it being FDA approved. Lies and says she has never received a single complaint--even though there are thousands of women on facebook saying something different! She also blocks all the women who express something negative from writing a review, so her reviews look largely positive. Truly a despicable way to run a business. And at the expense of so many women's health and aesthetics. (Longtime users, even some who used to work for Ashley, complain of skin detaching from underlying layers and becoming very loose and crepey. Etc etc). The fasciablaster is clearly harmful and Ashley Black is terribly unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2017 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-black-systems/internet/ashley-black-systems-fasciablaster-terrible-health-and-aesthetic-effects-of-the-fasciabla-1385954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content