Complaint Review: Ashley Bridget

• Reported By: ajs — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
  • Ashley Bridget

Internet
    United States of America

Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Appologies

*Consumer Comment: Shipping Times

*Consumer Comment: Got my bracelet!

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help

I purchased a Dealchicken voucher and redeemed it at Ashley Bridget website.  After six weeks I have no merchandise. Ashley Bridget has no contact info, other than an email address.  After my third email to them, I received a response that the merchandise "will be shipped this week".  After three additional emails and a request for a refund, I receive no response. This is obviously a scam.  I see that they continue to "sell" their jewelry on Dealchicken and their own website.  Ashley Bridget is a scam. Do not give them your money. Ashley Bridget will not deliver.  Ashley Bridget will lie.  Ashley Bridget will ignore your emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-bridget-handmade-jewelry-armory-accessories-nautical-expression-arm-cany-rings-toronto-canada-984320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Appologies

AUTHOR: JennyLane - (United States of America)

I apologize that your experience with Ashley Bridget wasn't as expected. I'm sure that you have received your order long ago, but in the future, for anyone who reads this, if you want a more immediate (under 24 hours) reply to you support requests, you can contact Ashley Bridget management at info@ashleybridget.com. Our first priority is to make the online buying process as comfortable as possible, and we come up with news ideas every day to make it that much better!

Shipping Times

AUTHOR: JennyLane - (United States of America)

I recieved my order today, after two and a half weeks of waiting. The bracelets are actually really nice but it did take far longer then expected.

Got my bracelet!

AUTHOR: jenniferlongo - (United States of America)

Hello,

After about three weeks, I finally received my bracelet from AshleyBridget.com. Although it took a while, the bracelets look great. From what i was told from DealChicken, promotional offers usually take 3-4 weeks to ship to customers. Anyways, good luck!

I'd like to help

AUTHOR: Adam Wickliffe - (United States of America)

If you'd contact me with your information (that is, a deal ID, voucher # or email address), I'd like to investigate your claim and try to resolve it. You can reach me at awickliffe (at) dealchicken (dot com). I'm very sorry to hear you're not satisfied.