Complaint Review: Ashley Bridget

• Ashley Bridget

Internet
    USA

Ashley Bridget Ashley Bridget Co, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Internet

ASHLEY BRIDGET IS A SCAM!

I first was introduced to this company through Instagram. I loved their bracelets. I went to their website to order a bracelet only because they were offering a promotional discount. THANK GOD I didn't pay the full $48 they charge.

I received my bracelet a few weeks after ordering, which was fine. The problem with this company began shortly thereafter. The bracelet broke after wearing it only THREE times. I emailed customer support who asked for a picture of the broken bracelet, which I happily sent immediately. I heard back saying they would refund my money in a few days. A week went by and I sent TWO more emails which both went unanswered. I was very polite and understanding up to this point, but in the third email I was very displeased. I EVENTUALLY heard back and again they said they would refund my money and hadnt yet because they were having a problem finding my information. This was either a lie or they're even more incompetent at running a business than I originally thought. Either way, I finally got my refund.

After all this I decided to go to their Instagram and see if anyone else had any problems like me. I found a large amount of people had. Most of the complaints were about how long it took to receive an order, some saying it took a month or longer, and some having the same problem I did where it broke. I commented and explained what I went through so other girls wouldn't have to go through the same thing. My comment was deleted. And I've read that a lot of other comments were deleted as well, some people even blocked. If they don't want negative comments they should make a better product, especially for what they charge. RIP OFF! Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Etsy.com has the same exact bracelets for about $10 or less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-bridget/internet/ashley-bridget-ashley-bridget-co-do-not-buy-from-this-company-internet-1078667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content