Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a bracelet from the Ashley Bridget website Mid May 2013. My purchase receipt stated that I would receive the bracelet in two weeks (7-14 business days) so I was not worried (I was away at school in Canada, and put my apt address as my address to have the bracelet delivered) I was leaving my apt Mid June to move back to NY for good. I contacted Ashley Bridget about changing my address and was told that that bracelet had NOT yet been shipped out (this was the first week of June) and successfully changed my address. I revieved an email a few days later stating my item had been shipped, and I realized that it was shipped to Canada. I emailed AB and was told to contact Canada Post to have it shipped here. When I did that, Canada Post told me they could not do that without the company's approval, and had already returned the package to the sender. I contact AB once again about this and was told that my order was being shipped out. It is now the first week of August, and I still have not received my bracelet, and I live in NY (where AB supposedly is stationed)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-bridget/new-york-new-york/ashley-bridget-will-be-shipped-out-new-york-new-york-1073524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Bridget