Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

5075 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC 28314
    Fayettville, North Carolina
    USA

Ashley Furniture Not supporting Services sold Fayettville North Carolina

Purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture early October of this year.  Sales representative gave a good speech on their "furniture care warranty".

I undertand its the sales representative's sole purpose to make a sale to make money.  I also understand what they say may not be 100 percent truthful.  Knowing this, I looked into their program or what paperwork they had about it and seems legit enough.

We paid the 199 fee for it, after our purchase we were notified that the complete warranty information would be send within a couple of weeks.  I was not too worried about, since it is a big name furniture store. It is not December and would like to actually use the warranty but the information still has not been received.

My wife calls Ashley (I'm in the military and was gone for training).  Ashley notifed my wife that they are not responsible for the warranty and gave her a third party contact information to call.  When she called them, she found out that Ashley gave us the wrong information about the warrant (no surprise there).  But will still work what we need it for if not efficiently.  But, since the third party never received our information from Ashely they cannot help us until they do or if we can get a certain number to reference our purchase.

My wife calls back Ashleys to be informed that they will have to call corporate office for this cotrol number.  And if and only if corporate feels like calling them back with this information will they than call us back with the control number.  So my wife tells me all this upsettingly and I get time off to figure out what is going on.

After several calls to Ashley Furniture store, im told that I have to contact the service department so they can help me.  Astonishingly enough they are never open and you have to leave them a message in which hopefully they reply.

I tried emaling them several times, both the store we purchased from and the main office with no replies.  I hope this report has an impact enough where they will finally contact me.  As I see it they currently stole 199 dollars from me, and being in the military myself neither does my Soldiers have the money to just give to a big corporation.

I will be in touch with JAG and etc. and see if we can do antyhing to hold them responisble and at least have work out to our Soldiers so they do not get screwed in the process also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-furniture/fayettville-north-carolina-28314/ashley-furniture-not-supporting-services-sold-fayettville-north-carolina-1107141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content