Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Glendon — Brooklyn New York
ASHLEY MADSON
20 Eglinton Ave West, Suite 1200 Toronto, Ontario Canada

ASHLEY MADSON They charged me $19 just for closing my account and they won't give me back my money. Toronto Ontario

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Ashley Madison, an on-line dating service basically for married people who want an outside relationship, took unfair advantage of me by billing my credit card $19.00 that they refused to refund me. Interestingly enough if they didn't have access to my credit card they would not have been able to bill me. Due my poor eyesight I pushed the delete button thinking that this button was the one for free of charge. I am a senior citizen. I suffer from poor vision, difficulty with making rational decisions and defintely poor judgment. This agency definitely took advantage of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-madson/toronto-ontario/ashley-madson-they-charged-me-19-just-for-closing-my-account-and-they-wont-give-me-ba-1058909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHLEY MADSON