Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Reported By: mrs b. — Sandpoint Idaho United States of America
  • Ashworth College

Internet
    United States of America

Ashworth College PSDI Fake attendance, fraud, harassment, taking money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same Issue Here!

PSDI sounded legit, so i signed up for a few classes through the mail. Before I had a chance to agree to anything, I received two boxes in the mail containing school supplies and books, with a bill. I had already given them my bank information so I could receive financial aid, and they withdrew over $600 from my account, thus causing me to have overdrafts. The next month I received another bill for double that. And now several years later, I still receive bills stating that it's been turned over to collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashworth-college/internet/ashworth-college-psdi-fake-attendance-fraud-harassment-taking-money-internet-798493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same Issue Here!

AUTHOR: Jennifer46142 - (United States of America)

I went through the same thing with them about 6 years ago.  I still get collection from them after I paid all of the money that they wanted for me.  It's ridiculous!