Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Ashworth College
    ashworthuniversity.edu
    Norcross, Georgia

Ashworth College I was ripped off too! Norcross Georgia

I enrolled in Ashworth University for a medical transcription course. At the latter part of the course, I was required to send transcriptions via e-mail. I never heard from the school, or received grades.

I repeatedly tried to contact the school, and always spoke to someone different. One person said to cut & paste, one person said to print them and senf via regestered mail, one said to email them to her email address. I never got any grades, ever!

I had paid the tuition in full, of course.

Kevin
McHenry, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashworth-college/norcross-georgia-30010/ashworth-college-i-was-ripped-off-too-norcross-georgia-397333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content