Complaint Review: Asian Psychic Kim

• Reported By: Karsyn Chanel — Fort Walton Florida USA
  • Asian Psychic Kim

Internet
    USA

Asian Psychic Kim Sarah Martin I contacted her about reuniting me with my ex. She asked for both names and birth dates she then said to reunite us and clear the negative energy it would be $175 and she said it would take at least 3 days.  Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

So when I was asking her how things we're she seemed to get real nasty and aggravated. I asked her up front was the 175 going to take care of everything she said yes I also told her I don't have hundreds of dollars to give she said I wasn't going to need anything else 2 days later she told me my ex was cursed and she needed $900 to undo it and she was going to give it right back. I told this nasty b**** earlier I didn't have that type of money. When I told her no she got mad and said she has to find a way to get rid of the energy because I wouldn't come up with 900$ and she taking precious time out of her day to all of this work. Clearly it's your job to do it and if you don't want to help people b**** quit. Fake and rude and needs a real job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2017 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asian-psychic-kim/internet/asian-psychic-kim-sarah-martin-i-contacted-her-about-reuniting-me-with-my-ex-she-asked-f-1397590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content