Complaint Review: Ask Advimil Dba Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Reported By: Dawsonville Georgia
  • Ask Advimil Dba Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
    askavimil.com
    Internet

Ask Avimil Dba Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff!!! I was charged money on my chargecard when I thought I was getting a free sample Internet

I responded to an advertisement on tv for a free sample of avlimil. They asked me about setting up a monthly delivery and charging to my account. I as told that I couldn't order a free sample unless I set up the monthly order.

When I received my monthly statement, I had been charged for the order I thought I was receiving for free. I called the phone number identified with the charge on the statement but it was a recording. The recordng is incomplete-it shuts off and begins bleepng.

I want to discontinue this service. Now, I'm worried that I can't get through to anyone, I'm going to get a regularly delivered product charged to my account that I don't want and can't cancel.

Ginger
Dawsonville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2004 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ask-advimil-dba-berkley-premium-nutraceuticals/internet/ask-avimil-dba-berkley-premium-nutraceuticals-ripoff-i-was-charged-money-on-my-chargeca-95598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content