Complaint Review: Ask Pastor Jemma, Pastor Jemma Duncan,
Ask Pastor Jemma, Pastor Jemma Duncan, Ministerial Condemnation: Family Favoritism and Family Exaltation, Abuse of Ministry Privilege and Opportunity, Diego Martin, Nationwide
DIVINE DESTINY WORSHIP CENTRE
Diego Martin Main Road
Opposite Sardonyx Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
Must be therefore seen as condemned because of the following reasons:
1. Using her ministry to promote her family interests. This is clear abuse and misuse of the privilege of being in ministry. The purpose of ministry was never to promote one's family. The purpose of ministry is to exclusively promote the Lordship of Jesus Christ and nothing more especially to a lost and a dying world. Anything short of this is to be correctly condemned by the Lord for it is not winning anyone to Christ. This activity can be seen with her on her local Christian radio program called "Ask Pastor Jemma" which is found on the Trinidad and Tobago Christian radio station Isaac 98. [continued below]....
2. Failure to promote the gospel. She has clearly stated that she believes that her "calling" is to promote her radio program about answering questions (which at times has been only a vehicle for pridefully promoting her family as has been stated above) instead of promoting the gospel of the Lord Jesus and seeing people come to know Christ.
This woman deserves serious ministerial condemnation for her activities and it is the intent of this report to do such. The Bible even condemns people like her as well:
(1) Romans 16: 18 says, "Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests."
(2) 2 Peter 2: 18 says, "They brag about themselves with empty, foolish boasting."
(3) 2 Peter 2: 10 says, "These people are proud and arrogant."
(4) Jude 1: 16 says, "They brag loudly about themselves, and they flatter others to get what they want."
How correct the Bible is in describing Pastor Jemma Duncan and her usage of her "Ask Pastor Jemma" program. The Bible says a true minister does this:
2 Corinthians 5:9-11
9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him.
10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive
whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly
body. We Are Gods Ambassadors.
11 Because we understand our fearful responsibility to the Lord, we work hard to
persuade others. God knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too.
A true minister persuades others to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ as their only Lord and personal Savior. This is how one knows that they are sincere because we will all stand before Christ to be judged by Him. Failure to do this shows an insincere minister. This is the case with Pastor Jemma Duncan and this is the case with this report's condemnation of her ways.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ask-pastor-jemma-pastor-jemma-duncan/nationwide/ask-pastor-jemma-pastor-jemma-duncan-ministerial-condemnation-family-favoritism-and-fa-1035160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: