Complaint Review: Aspire salon spa, Inc

• Aspire salon spa, Inc
    10515 N Mopac Expressway, suite-a105
    Austin, Texas
    USA

Aspire salon spa, Inc Aveda concept salon in Austin B E W A R E ! First Data Global Leasing is SCAM First Data Global Leasing Austin Texas

i signed up w/ First Data for my small business that recommended by Sams Club. Originally, i want to sign up with Costco because they offered 36months contract and other gig.

First Data Global Equipment (FDGE) signed me up w/ the matching deal at Costco for 36 months. At 35 months i called them up and give a headup that i will stop using them after my 36 months is up and they advised me to wrapup and return all the keypad, usb cable, etc...i paid everything up-to-date and once they received my sent back equipments and sent me the bill for $800 something. I called them and learn that i was frame for 48months of contract and i told me they set me up for 36 months to match up w/ costco. I also called and talked to my sale person and he remember that i signed up for 36 months. I even wrote a dispute letter to the executive office, but no respond.

To make long stories short, they reported to the credit report and now i got bad score. I NEVER scam anyone in my life. How is FDGL can do that w/o TransUnion, EquiFax, Experian to contact and hear form my story.

Bottom line is DON'T bother to do business with First Data or it Global Equipment Lease.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

I will join if we are bring First Data and its' GLOBAL EQUIPMENT Leasing to justice.

-Austin, Tx SCAM victim

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aspire-salon-spa-inc/austin-texas-78730-3505/aspire-salon-spa-inc-aveda-concept-salon-in-austin-b-e-w-a-r-e-first-data-global-leasi-1155211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content