Complaint Review: Assa Abloy Entrance Systems

• Reported By: Mary — Calgary Alberta Canada
  • Assa Abloy Entrance Systems

Nationwide
    USA

Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Beware of ridiculous charges prior to work being performed. Toronto Ontario

I work for a local business that has used Assa Abloy in the past to work on our commercial entrance doors. We had a break and enter over the holidays and called them to come out and look at the doors to see how we could improve security.

They dispatched a technician and charged a $75.00 trip fee (understandable). The tech came out and spent 10 min looking at the locks and doors and advised I needed to call a locksmith.

I recieved an invoice for $185.28 which included one hour of Labour at $100/hr. I thought this was absurd and so I called the office and asked them if it could be adjusted off. She said she would see what she could do and phone me back. She never called back.

Long story short. This company over charges you from the get go. Be careful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2017 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assa-abloy-entrance-systems/nationwide/assa-abloy-entrance-systems-beware-of-ridiculous-charges-prior-to-work-being-performed-1349370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content