Report: #206939

• Reported By: Ogden Utah
  • Assurance Plus
    3644 E McDowell Rd.
    Phoenix, Arizona

Assurance Plus Lets Get Together And Stop Them!! Took my money delivered nothing Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Assurance Plus

I took was taken by Assurance Plus I should have known better but I was fooled. They are always saying the coaches called me back but I know that is a out and out lie. I have set 4 appointments with them and not has ever called. I spoke with Brian Butler and was assured he would get this taken care of and still no results.

I am going to be contacting the State of Arizon Attorney General office and want everyone who has been ripped off to help. I have set up a email address (((ROR REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) so that everyone who wants to stop them can contact me. They are scammers and together we can stop them. I know we can. Lets not let this continue. They are on every rip of site I have checked lets get them.....

Loretta
Ogden, Utah
font color="red"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2006 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assurance-plus/phoenix-arizona-85008/assurance-plus-lets-get-together-and-stop-them-took-my-money-delivered-nothing-phoenix-a-206939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Assurance Plus

AUTHOR: Loretta - (U.S.A.)

I have called Amazon directly to report this rip off and they assured me they are not affiliated with Asurance Plus and gave me a email address to write to the legal department about what has happened to me and to you. They seem to be taking this serious and hopefully the can help us all and prevent this from happening to anyone else. I wish there was a way to get us all connected so that we can fight fire with fire. I know we can win.

Loretta