Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 31, 2017

• Reported By: Larry — Petoskey Michigan USA
Assure CBD
Internet USA

Assure CBD Charged me for 203 dollars for 2 bottles of what were supposed to be free and no risk of CBD oil Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Apparently I am not the only individual who was taken advantage of upon googling this company.  There are numerous reports documented online.  The company, Assure CBD Oil offerered me 2 free bottles, no risk which I was charged 203 dollars.  They are trying to say it was written in their terms and condition, which I did not see, that it was a 14 day free trial and that I would be charged full price if I didnt cancel within 14 days.  Their were no such terms and conditions.  They only charged me for shipping and 2 odd charges of $1.99, but after a few weeks, they had charged me 203 dollars.  This is definitely a scam.  They even charged me under the guise of 2 separate companies, which was also odd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assure-cbd/internet/assure-cbd-charged-me-for-203-dollars-for-2-bottles-of-what-were-supposed-to-be-free-and-1397052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assure CBD