Complaint Review: Assure Fulfillment

1439 W. Chapman Ave #180
    Orange, California
    USA

Assure Fulfillment Deceptive Charging Orange California

I was interested in getting CBD oil because I heard it was good to ease Type II neuropathy pain. I ordered a bottle of the Assure CBD Oil and the company slipped in a bottle of sleep aid. I searched and finally found how to cancel the sleep aid. I used the oil as directe, but got no relief from the pain. I decided to not reorder.

2 months later I receive a second bottle in the mail with no bill or receipt. I called customer service and was informed that I had been signed up to receive more product.  I saw nothing when I ordered the first bottle that I had signed up for future orders. I canceled further orders (I hope) but they would not cancel the order I received even if I returned it to them. This is obviously a big rip off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assure-fulfillment/orange-california-92868/assure-fulfillment-deceptive-charging-orange-california-1400351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content