Complaint Review: Assure Product

• Reported By: Cas — PARADISE California USA
  • Assure Product

Internet
    USA

Assure Product, try Royal Skin Even after cancelling order they billed me again. 2 months after Internet

I had tried a 'free' trial of CBD oil and they had a hard time with my credit card(they said) and they called to confirm the order for the $4.95 shipping fee and they tried to convinceme to try some sleep oil also.  I refused to purchase it.  Then someone else had called and I told them that I did not want it and to cancel my whole order.  He said that he would after apologizing.  They sent a bottle of the CBD oil.  I made no other contact or requests, my account was billed forthe $4.95.  On 9/5/17, my account was charge 89.00 for something that I did not order from Try Royal Skin products, no phone number, no information about who it was.  Today, I received a package with another bottle of CBD oil.   Inside the package was only my information on a white sticker.  There was no information, phone number or any information on how to contact them.

I contacted my bank and requested that they never accept a charge from this company again.  I requested to change my credit/debit card so it cannot be charged again either.  If ANYONE does have a phone number or way to contact this company, please let me know.  Furious!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assure-product/internet/assure-product-try-royal-skin-even-after-cancelling-order-they-billed-me-again-2-m-1398871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content