I got this email:
Thank you for your interest, you are indeed one of the first 50 people to contact me, so you could certainty reserve the spot.
As stated in the CraigsList AD, we need 50 participates that are willing to take a popular diet pill on a daily basis for twenty days. Everyday we will be recording any differences, and finish the study at the 20th day. If you don't want your name used publicly in the study, then please say so. At the same time, we will compensate you $1600 for your participation. This will be paid in check, on last day.
We will meet a total of four times, and the times will depend on your availability time. Meeting places will be at a local gym of your choice.
The popular diet pill that you will be taking is called Acai Berry. This weight loss product has been used by several famous people, like Ophra Winfrey. We were lucky enough to have them offer a free trial for us.
If you plan to participate then the following needs to be done:
1) You must fill out the following qualification form to receive the free trial. Here is the link to the form, http://www.surestudies.biz. This form will ask you several questions about your health, so we could determine if the Acai Berry is good for you.
2) After you submitted your order for the free trial, please email us back with your confirmation number, and your address.
3) Once you received the free trial, we will set up a personal meeting with you, discuss further details, and answer any questions you may have. At this point our study will begin also.
1) Must be above 110 pounds
2) Must be motivated to lose weight
3) Must not be taking more than 3 medication at the same time
* Spots are filling up quickly, so to reserve your spot, get your trial ASAP.
* We are an independent company from Acai Berry, and have no affiliation with them.
I followed the instructions and ordered the product. was not legit