Complaint Review: Asurion Corporation

• Asurion Corporation
    648 Gratnmere Park # 30
    Internet
    United States of America

Asurion Corporation phoneclaim.com Theifs; scam artists, modern day internet whores, Internet

Thieving company! Beware!

My daughter's iPhone 4 was stolen from her backpack while at school. I followed the online direction to file my claim. Almost two weeks later and no phone.  I have called multiple times to get status and keep getting the same response; "have not received a copy of your billing statement." For the record; I have uploaded, with confirmation 3 separate times complete with a reference number.  This include the entire bill,the first page only and 4 pages of my bill summary ( all per direction from CSR).  Yesterday I called to get status, AGAIN, and got the same run around.  I demanded the phone be shipped that day.  Blah blah blah as you can imagine.  If you want a replacement phone asap and you have sent all the required documents do the following:

1.  Call Customer Service and demand for processing and shipment. They won't be able to help you.

2.  Ask to be transferred to their manager.  Explain your story and demand for processing and shipment.  They won't be able to help you.

3.  Finish by saying you have no other options but to contact your attorney to take the next step. You will be instantly transferred to an Asurion higher-up.  They have the authority to process your claim in less than 5 minutes.

To summarize, this company is a scam.  They were playing games with me in hopes I would forget about the claim, or have a misstep due them taking a loss for replacing an iPhone.

Attorneys take notice; I see a lawsuit ready for the picking.

**I'm aware there is probably still more to come for me based on the other reviews.  Crappyrefurbished  phone on it's way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asurion-corporation/internet/asurion-corporation-phoneclaimcom-theifs-scam-artists-modern-day-internet-whores-inter-844574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content