Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Sent Android tablet to Asurion, totally $149.99, was to sent a tablet in return for the same worth, but found out it would be only worth $43.32-$49.99. Next book Aries 8 tablet, way less more than mine as well as less quality. Talk to many Customers Service Represenatives & Management. First lie they never received my tablet, second lie mines on it way but no record of being sent. Third lies never a manager to talk to but all of a sudden when your on their behinds you get a floor manager after waiting 15 minutes, forth lie never a corporate manager you can talk to, but after getting on to the floor manager case about the issues your having & tell them you will be looking for an attorney then all of a sudden your transphered to a corporate manager. Next I'm promised my money back and some one will call me in 3 days, no call back now another manager says I'll call back in 3 hours no call back. [continued below]....

..... Newest manager states all gone home for the day it will be Monday. Sent tablet on 8/21/2017 arrived there at store on 8/22/2017 as of today 9/9/2017 no tablet no refund although refund in gift card will be in 24 hours after merchandise is received. I did research & this company as done so much wrong to consumers. I have been dealing with these fold on a daily base and I am totally upset & I want more than my refund. Every affiliations store that use this company should stop using this company. I as a consumer have been inconvenience. I do have the majority of Name & dates whom I've spoke with & I want a resolution like as of yesterday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asurion/nationwide/asurion-theft-lier-con-artist-fraud-manipulator-florida-nationwide-1398836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion