Complaint Review: Asurion

• Asurion

phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Asurion I feel like I've been robbed.... TWICE! phoenix, Arizona

I work in a bar and my purse, along with everything in it was stolen. It's a sickening feeling. After cancelling bank cards and such I had to file a claim for my cell phone.

Asurion pretty much robbed me again.

They made it extremely difficult to file a claim first of all. It took 3 days to be completed. I had to send them an affadavit, proof of purchace (which was loooong gone after almost two years) a copy of my phone bills and more. Thats fine. whatever. I'm glad they're secure in that sence. However, I had to pay them a $199 non-refundable deductable to get my phone replaced!! SERIOUSLY??!?!

I only paid $99 for the phone to begin with. And all the years I've had AT&T I've paid my insurance and never once used it. For them to turn around and charge me and extra $199 is ridiculous. I feel like I've been robbed all over again. Thanks Asurion. You suck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asurion/phoenix-arizona-/asurion-i-feel-like-ive-been-robbed-twice-phoenix-arizona-959544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content