Complaint Review: At-Home Professions

• At-Home Professions

Fort Collins, Colorado
    USA

At-Home Professions At-Home professions Rip Off Fort Collins Colorado

I attended an orientation about at-home professionals over a year ago.  There I learned that if you take this online course then you would be able to basically work at home.  They also guaranteed that there would be so many jobs available that they guaranteed your money back if you could not find a job in 6 months.

When I completed the last quiz after over 6 months of intense studying, there was a tiny message that read basically, good luck with your endeavors (or something like that).  No one called.  No one told me I had allegedly not passed in a quiz, no one cared because they had recieved their money and that's what it is all about.

I attened an AAPC meeting and was told that they had never heard of At-home professions but that those on-line courses were a scam.  They also told me that you had to work 3 yrs in the professions before you could work at home.  No one told me that in order to work at home I would have to get a new computer just for this job (security issue), no one told me that if you try and do this on weekends, that there is no instructors to help you on weekends.  No one tells you that you really can't work at this part-time, on weekends like they want you to believe at the orientation.

They also tell you that they will keep sending you the updated ICD-10 when that comes out even though that is what I heard at the orientation.

Honestly, I think this program is a scam and would not recommend it.  Save your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2016 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/at-home-professions/fort-collins-colorado/at-home-professions-at-home-professions-rip-off-fort-collins-colorado-1281497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content