Complaint Review: At-Home Professions

• At-Home Professions
    2001 Lowe St.
    Ft Collins, Colorado
    United States of America

At-Home Professions Medical Transcriptions Courses misrepresentation of company Ft Collins Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Logo response

I worked as a Licensed Physical Therapist for 30 years when I became ill. I maintained my license with the use of online CEU (Continuing Education Units). I recently attended a seminar on Medical Transcription training through At-Home Professions as I thought this would be a very good fit for me with a Masters in PT and years of reading and writing in hospital medical charts.

I was all the more interested when seeing their logo. By far the best of the online courses I had taken for PT were from a company named At Home Seminars. They are not affiliated in any way with At-Home Professions yet they use a logo almost identical to the one used by courses for PTs and OTs.

I did not sign up or pay anything. i did my own research and found their claims suspect, especially since the use of the logo seems misleading.

Shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/at-home-professions/ft-collins-colorado-80525/at-home-professions-medical-transcriptions-courses-misrepresentation-of-company-ft-collin-975599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Logo response

AUTHOR: Hampsonna - (United States of America)

I represent At-Home Professions and appreciate the opportunity to respond. At-Home Profession's logo has been trademark protected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office since June 22, 1993. We continue our ownership of this trademark to this day. Hopefully this resolves your concerns about our logo. If you have any questions about our school, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-359-3455.

J. Perry