Complaint Review: Atlanta Dental Group PC

• Atlanta Dental Group PC
    1624 Piedmont Ave NE
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Atlanta Dental Group PC ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARGES PATIENTS FOR NO SHOW EVEN WHEN YOU SHOW UP Atlanta Georgia

Don't waste your time or hard earned money on this place. The wait time is horrible, the staff is very unprofessional and don't know the meaning of the word customer service. I would not let these techs work on my dog much less me ever again. They lose paperwork then say you never filled it out. I showed up to my appointment 5 minutes early and still was not seen or called in the back for 2 hours. I told the front desk clerk I could no longer wait and I needed to cancel due to the long wait. She cancelled the appointment but put a cancellation fee of $95 on my account!

The same clerk lost my paperwork for permission to transfer my x-rays to another doctor. I had to drive all the way back to the office just to correct a mistake the office made. After speaking with the office manager who basically called me a liar yet was unable to explain why I had the fee or why my paperwork was missing he proceeded to tell me I was being "dismissed" from the practice yet did not provide me a reason. This office is a compelete mess and everyone needs some serious customer service training. I have still not recieved my requested records I am sure my paperwork will get lost again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlanta-dental-group-pc/atlanta-georgia-30324/atlanta-dental-group-pc-absolutely-no-customer-service-charges-patients-for-no-show-even-1082902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content