Complaint Review: ATLANTA TITLE LOANS

• ATLANTA TITLE LOANS
    4801-B MEMORIAL DRIVE,
    DECATUR, Georgia

ATLANTA TITLE LOANS BUYER BEWARE FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD DECATUR Georgia

I went to Atlanta Title Loan in July 2008 to borrow a loan of $3500 for tuition which I intended to pay off in August which totalled $4350 because of the 25% interest. I was going to borrow a private loan to help with some other expenses for college and also pay them off. As a result of the recession I was unable to do so. However, I made payments of $850 in August and the same in September.

My September payment was about eight days late when I receive a phone giving me options, the first being to sell my car, since the value according to the manager is $18,000. Now they are trying to repo my car because I missed two payments, which I am willing to pay but now they are saying it is out of their hands.

I received a call from someone claiming to be a repo agent (678-616-5569) at 11:00 PM at night asking me to meet them to pick up my car, of course I did not do that. I believe this was an attempt to rob and hurt me in desperation of money. After all, a dead man carries no tales. BUYER BEWARE THEY ARE THIEVES, ROBBERS AND MURDERS.

BURDENED
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlanta-title-loans/decatur-georgia-30032/atlanta-title-loans-buyer-beware-fraud-fraud-fraud-decatur-georgia-399767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content