Complaint Review: ATLANTIC Window & Door Systems - Andrzej ('Andy') F.

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Reported By: Richmond Hill Ontario
  • ATLANTIC Window & Door Systems - Andrzej ('Andy') F.
    1680 Courtneypark Dr. E.
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Canada

ATLANTIC Window & Door Systems - Andrzej ('Andy') F. BUYER BEWARE: Atlantic and owner Andrzej F. Bullies Customers and Expects an Overstated Payment for the Many Mistakes They Have Made Mississauga Ontario

WRONG WINDOWS
We had specifically ordered from Atlantic Energy Star certified and CSA certified windows and doors for our home on Sept. 5th, 2008. What were installed on Oct. 31, 2008 were not Energy Star certified or CSA certified which they claim despite mounting evidence against them.

WRONG COLOUR
Also, the painted colour of the windows supplied is NOT the painted colour of the Atlantic supplied Rehau vinyl extrusion sample on which we based our decision to go with Atlantic for our window and door replacements totaling 24 brick openings.

WRONG JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE
It's hard to believe but we have such a sizable list of issues with Atlantic see 'MANY ISSUES' on a linked page below.

Despite these enormous mistakes and much more produced by Atlantic, Andrzej ('Andy') F. the owner of Atlantic has chosen a very antagonistic approach and has decided to file a baseless claim via a lien against a customer's home.

Mistakes happen, even the enormous ones like the one Atlantic made with the sizable window and door Installation on my home. Ironically, I had even told the Atlantic saleman Paul M. before I signed on with Atlantic on Sept. 5, 2008 that I'm not looking at an error free 'perfect' installation. "Mistakes happen in real life but it's really how these mistakes are dealt with that really matter to me." Rather prophetic wasn't it?

Well, Atlantic has demonstrated what I cannot tolerate which is making obvious mistakes and not owing up to them. Instead, they did the worst thing any company could do to a customer and that is to repeatedly lie, blame, swear and threaten them. The baseless lien that the owner of Atlantic Andy F. has placed on my house has clearly epitomized the mindset of the owner (top down) and Atlantic's disregard for the importance of Customer Service as in how to properly deal with a customer.

As a business man myself, I know this type of questionable business practice and antagonistic behaviour will not survive long-term and especially in our current economic climate with the internet as a medium for communications.

For the Full Details and Photos:

or

Daniel
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlantic-window-door-systems-andrzej-andy-f/mississauga-ontario-l5t1r4/atlantic-window-door-systems-andrzej-andy-f-buyer-beware-atlantic-and-owner-andr-406791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content