Report: #192811

• Reported By: Henderson Colorado
  • AtlanticMgmt, Integretel
    integretel.com
    Internet

AtlanticMgmt, Integretel, Qwest? We were charged 40.00 fee for a 900 number for information services we didnt do from our home computer Internet

We recieved our Qwest home phone bill and found a charge for a 900 number. Now of course we all asked each other what the other was doing. It comes down to this. Somewhere along the way my unused modem ( have cable internet) was hijacked and according to the person on the phone made a 2 minute call to somewhere she didnt have any way to find out where but the bill says AtlanticMgmt.

On this day I had a virus running thru my computer. It was a trojan. I downloaded an Antipuper program to remove the trojan. I dont know if this was it or not but I know we didnt do this. I was at work, My son at school and my spouse sound asleep as he works graves. This occured at 9:41 AM. Thank you so much for all the info it has added so much to my arsenal. Wish us luck gonna call them tomorrow and see what they say...

Y
Henderson, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlanticmgmt-integretel/internet/atlanticmgmt-integretel-qwest-we-were-charged-4000-fee-for-a-900-number-for-informatio-192811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content