Complaint Review: ATS pointe-claire

• ATS pointe-claire
    6500 Trans Canada Hwy
    Pointe Claire, Quebec
    Canada

ATS pointe-claire Jean St-Gelais ATS promises you will make between $ 4000 and $ 5000 per week but it's totally FALSE! Pointe Claire Quebec

Hello, My name is Kevin and I got scammed by the ATS company in Montreal (pointe-claire) by Jean St-Gelais. ATS is an import export company that I found in the pages of the Journal de Montréal.

The purpose of this company is to rent a van with a total value of $ 203,232.70. Payments of this van is $ 4,580 / month for 4 years in addition to the amount of $ 26,964.34 that I gave cash. In addition, I have to pay $ 1050 insurance per month and $ 800 gas per week. This makes a total of $ 8,830 payment per month.

The problem is that Jean St-Gelais promises you that you are going to make between $ 16,000 and $ 20,000 a month which is totally false. So you can not pay that amount and he gives you a formal notice to seize your house or what you own.

I have documents and records that prove all the informations I have just written to you. If someone has already gone through the same situation as me and found a solution got in touch with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ats-pointe-claire/pointe-claire-quebec-h9r-0a5/ats-pointe-claire-jean-st-gelais-ats-promises-you-will-make-between-4000-and-5000-per-1386165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content