Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2007

• Reported By:Navarre Florida
AT&T & Bellsouth Windows Internet Explorer
home.bellsouth.net Internet U.S.A.

Bellsouth Windows Internet Explorer ,AT&T - Windows Internet Explorer Paying for on-line service that I can't get.Navarre, Florida Internet

*Consumer Comment: What's the complaint?

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have contacted the company per their instructions and have got no where. They keep telling me to contact a different department on-line that can help me and I never get anywhere. I have even went live chat with their representative, and still nothing!!!! So they are getting my money every month via my phone bill and I received nothing but a search engine. Typical of AT&T!!!

Happy me
Navarre, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-bellsouth-windows-internet-explorer/internet/bellsouth-windows-internet-explorer-att-windows-internet-explorer-paying-for-on-line-s-275456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T & Bellsouth Windows Internet Explorer

What's the complaint?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand what you're complaining about.

How does what you write relate to Windows Internet Explorer?

What did you contract for that you don't believe you are receiving?