Complaint Review: At&t Bellsouth

• Reported By: marietta Georgia
  • At&t Bellsouth
    www.att.com
    Nationwide

At&t Bellsouth Has My Depist Ransomedat&t Bellsouth depoist held, aint got money back Nationwide

*Author of original report: update

i callled to set up service around feb 1st for dsl. i was told there was a 50 deposit. i went ahead with the deposit from my check card. then after that i was told about 100 bucks up front fee and i would have to pay 20 dollars for ship the modem. i askd if they could brake it down on my bill he said they cant when there is a deposit. but i could call back on the feb 10 . to see if it would let him do that.

i called on feb 10. was told is s till wont let him to that. that when i told him to cancell the service install and refund me my deposit. he did and i was told that it would take 7-14 days. it now has been over 14 days as of today march 7th it has been 26 days. i just want my 50 bucks back.

the web sales person that did my transaction was a mr. Dareen Robrtson.
phone numbe 1-866-268-6913 ext3386

i have contactd Mr. robertson 6 times and all the times i got his voicemail and left him my contact number and the reason i was calling

i didnt want to use this means of comunictation to get or try to get my 50 bucks back. just seeing if anyone else is or has had this problem with att and if/ how they got the problem solved

Barry
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-bellsouth/nationwide/att-bellsouth-has-my-depist-ransomedatt-bellsouth-depoist-held-aint-got-money-back-nati-431738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

it is now march 13th. i still havent goten my money back. PLEASE help me i want my money back. it is my money not theres they have had ample time to return it to me.

update

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)