Complaint Review: AT&T - Cellular Connections

• AT&T - Cellular Connections

Internet
    United States of America

AT&T - Cellular Connections AT&T Debt Collector using bullying tactics Internet

I am being harrassed by a debt collector for unknown reasons.  They have called at least three times a day this whole week.  When I spoke to them, they insisted that i give them my social security number to verify who I am -  I refused to furnish the info, however I agreed to verify the info they have but they said they have noted the account that I refuse to cooperate.

They will not even give me the name of the "so-called" unpaid debt.  Today the gal told me again that since I won't give them my private information that they will continue to call me everyday until i cooperate.

These people are nasty...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-cellular-connections/internet/att-cellular-connections-att-debt-collector-using-bullying-tactics-internet-609926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content