Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
AT&T INTERNET Services
123 Main Street Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

AT&T INTERNET Services Messed up and I waited 2 weeks for it to be restored Fort Worth Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I moved from one apartment complex to another. ATT switched my services for me on April29, 2008. Everything worked fine until May 7, 2008. My services quit working. I called May 8, 2008 and after 2 hours on the phone they told me someone keyed in the wrong thing and it would be fixed. Friday, it still didnt work and they said it would be a week to restore the services. I was to be called in 24 hrs. On Monday I received the call and was told it would be Thurs. May 15th before it would be fixed. They would credit me one month sevice. Today it still doesnt work and I have been disconected once and hung up on 3 times and now I am on hold again as I type this report waiting on a supervisor. I have again tied up over 2 hours of my time. I have now been told it will be next Wednesday before it is restored. I have been out back in a rotation for installs. Why wasnt I put on a priority since they screwed up? I rely on the internet for my income. I am in sales. Oh by the way, I just got disconnected again!!! As I was saying I do online sales, so now not only have I been pulled away from my job to deal with this again, I still have no internet and am forced to find a place to complete my sales. It is funny how they can push a button to turn off your service, but cant restore it by the same method. I have lost a lot of wages by not being able to get online and I have lost valuable call time for an opportunity to make more sales because I have spent 4 plus hours on the phone trying to resolve this. Big corporate America...they really dont give a crap about the consumer!

Bp
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-internet-services/fort-worth-texas-76102/att-internet-services-messed-up-and-i-waited-2-weeks-for-it-to-be-restored-fort-worth-tex-332733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T INTERNET Services