Complaint Review: AT&T Uverse

• Reported By: SYR — Charlotte North Carolina USA
  • AT&T Uverse

Charlotte, North Carolina
    United States of America

AT&T Uverse ATT advertises on TV the UverseTV/Internet for $59.00. This is mis-leading and not true. My Uverse TV and internet were started and I cancled it in eighteen days. AT&T says the $59.00 promo discount Charlotte, North Carolina

On 4/20/12 ATT Uverse TV/Internet was connected and I was getting the $59.00 promo discount.I didn't like the TV so I canceled it in one day and canceled the internet in 18 days on 5/8/12.AT&T is now saying that the $59.00 discount promo doesn't start for three months and because I only had Uverse TV /Internet for less than that I have to pay the full amount for Uverse TV.

Sooo....the one day I had Uverse TV, they want me to pay $44.00. This does not include the installation fee for Uverse $39.00 or the intenet plan fee or the eighteen days I had uverse internet, or the taxes or the fees they stick onto everything. The total they want me to pay is $90.37 for eighteen days of Uverse service. Half of the $90.00 is for the one day of Uverse TV==$44.00. All this is because they suddenly change their mind about the $59.00 promo discount they offer for package.

THIS IS A SCAAAAMMM......A LIE PORTRAYED ON TV....I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THIS!!  They never say anything about waiting 3 months for discount to take effect. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-uverse/charlotte-north-carolina-/att-uverse-att-advertises-on-tv-the-uversetvinternet-for-5900-this-is-mis-leading-a-899067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content