Complaint Review: ATT Wireless

• ATT Wireless
    wireless.att.com
    Agoura, California

ATT Wireless does not work in my area Agoura California

When I purchased my Phone in January the service at my home was fine, then over a period of 5 months it gradually declined until I have no service at all at my home. I have made about 15 calls now to get this problem fixed with no results.

As an Engineer it is not hard to understand what is happening, they have over-sold the service in my area and created serious bandwidth issues. The customer gets to suffer so that ATT can make massive profits. Clearly they need to beef-up their equimpent in this area to accomodate the user base but they are going out of their way to lie and deceive the customer into accepting their shortcomings. All the tech support people I have talked to are playing dumb except one guy who actually admitted that their system was over burdened by all the new phone sales and that the large volume of activity results in poor service - low and no signal.

If they did not have the IPhone contracts locked up ATT would never get away with this behavior. Its the mega company screwing the customer again because they can. If Apple had any balls they would go after ATT for making them look like shmucks.

My recommendation is to stay away from ATT.

Ripoffranger
chatsworth, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-wireless/agoura-california-91301/att-wireless-does-not-work-in-my-area-agoura-california-469075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content