Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2017

• Reported By: Elias — Clovis California USA
At&t wireless
Nationwide USA

At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca

Purchased a new samsung galaxy s6 from them. I looked at it from top to bottom cause its a new phone. I noticed that the box said it was made in vietnam, but my phone had a barely visible not able to get to marking on the back that said made in korea. Whatever i thought. Well now the phone says made in vietnam. My internet privacy and phone privacy are not private. My data has gone through the roof, my contacts deleted phone tracks my location at all times. Settings are changed files deleted. Im being cyberstalked by someone that posts my information online for everyone to see. Its so obvious its pathetic. I call att customer service and they deny anything is wrong. I call the authorities and they refuse to even see me. People harrass me everywhere i go they talk about what i post on my browser. I post it there so i can get proof that what im saying is true. I call the fcc and nothing not even a email. Scaming not just me but att.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-wireless/nationwide/att-wireless-att-authorized-retailer-tulare-and-1st-fresno-ca-thiefs-scammers-and-assh-1386131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At&t wireless