Complaint Review: At&t

USA

At&t Direct Tv At&t Previous Direct TV Scam Newport Beach,Ca. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Well sorry to hear about this

AT&T Previous Direct Tv Scam

I phoned to change from Spectrum back to AT&T Cable.

At&t Offered $91.00 per yer for thier extra package plus free MLB extra plus $200 Visa credit because I am a returning customer. I was with them Seven years before changing to Spectrum last year. They also offered 6 tv receivers.

I agreed. They came out to install and told me I would only get four vrecievers and would need to pay additional $49.00.

I phoned and spoke with three people ending with a Supervisor.

He told me I was totally lied to! I would need to pay $199.00 for recievers, The $200.00 Visa was a lie from the sales agent. The Mlb was $172.74 extra and the $91.00 would increase in the second year. I was told the $91.00 was under a two year contract by the sales person.

The Supervisor said all of the sales promises werre lies and he would do nothing about it and he was the final go to person.

I spent three hours on this plus taking off time for thier appointment plus turning off my Spectrum account.

I relayed this To AT&T/ Direct TV.

Zero help for me.

Please have any tv personel or reporters contact me. I have much more detail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2017 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att/nationwide/att-direct-tv-att-previous-direct-tv-scam-newport-beachca-nationwide-1364741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Well sorry to hear about this

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

I was with Directv for over 14 years and AT&T for more years than I can count.  The bills just kept going up and up until I did switch to Spectrum which cut my bill in half.  AT&T are complete and utter liars!!